• 最新链接
    暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

sq123456主页 >> 文章 >> z >> 浏览信息《" Louis, whose lightest》

z | 评论(0) | 阅读(1433)
    查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期五   晴天 
    主题 " Louis, whose lightest

" The King tiffany outlet then winded his horn, which brought up Dunois and several attendants, whose compliments he received on the slaughter of such a noble animal, without scrupling to appropriate a much greater share of merit than actually belonged to him  for he mentioned Diirward's assistance as slightly as a sportsman of rank, who, in boasting of the number of birds which he has bagged, does not always dilate upon the presence and assistance of the gamekeeper. He then ordered Dunois to see that the boar's carcass was sent to the brotherhood of Saint Martin, at Tours, to mend their fere on holydays, and that they might remember the King in their private devotions.

"And," said Louis, "who hath seen his Eminence Marc Jacobs my Lord Cardinal? Methinks it were but poor courtesy, and cold regard toHolyChurch, to leave tiffany and co him afoot here in the forest." "May it please you, Sire," said Quentin, when he saw that all were silent, " I saw his Lordship the Cardinal accommodated with a horse, on which he left the forest." "Heaven cares for its own," replied the King. " Set forward to the Castle, my lords  we'll hunt no more this morning. You, Sir Squire," addressing Quentin, "reach me my wood-knife it has Prada Wallets for men dropped from the sheath beside the quarry there. Ride on, Dunois I follow instantly.

" Louis, whose lightest motions were often conducted like stratagems, thus gained an opportunity to ask Quentin privately, " My bonny Scot, thou hast an eye, I see Canst thou tell me who helped the Cardinal to a palfrey? Some stranger, I should suppose  for, as / passed without stopping, the courtiers would likely be in no hurry to do him such a timely good turn." "I saw those who aided his Eminence but an instant, Sire," said Quentin  " it was only a hasty glance, for I had been unluckily thrown out, tiffany jewelry and was riding fast, to be in my place  but I think it was the Ambassador of Burgundy and his people.

sq123456 发表于:2011/5/20 9:01:27