• 收藏数:0
  • 图片数:0
  • 评论数:0
  • 开设时间:2010/12/8
  • 更新时间:2010/12/8

• 最新链接
    暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

nolderages主页 >> 文章 >> North Face,North Face Jackets,North Face Outlet >> 浏览信息《North Face promotion 168》

查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期三   晴天 
    主题 North Face promotion 168

, his heart unexpectedly will gradually more than before pain. Pei optimal frowning. Millet appearance looks ill, as the body not shivering, complexion is cadaverous. He hold her shoulders, concern ground ask: "Are you alright?" She stayed dazed to turn to look at to pei optimal. Gentle voice... She will never forget the familiar appearance... YinTangYao stare pei optimal on her shoulder hand up a surge of anger, the body, his anger sound said: "optimal, I let you go! Do you hear! The North FaceHere's none of your business!" Pei optimal sorry to say to him: "millet today is my guest, I should give her down the mountain, there is a taxi." In order to comfort my father, he didn't immediately after out send her, and my heart has been felt very is very much obliged. And telecom's current status, seems appropriate to send her away. "Your guests..." YinTangYao pupil tightening. "Yes." "She... is it to you?" YinTangYao clenched fingers, throat suddenly dark dumb down. "I was the tNorth Face Outletalk about some things had her home." Say, pei optimal suddenly lose to find telecom lips gradually empurples, he and an astonishment, and know that this is the sign of a heart attack before. Couldn't help quickly went to telecom side, connect a voice ask: "Telecom, what's the matter with you?" Heart intermittent sharp ache, YinTangYao fundus last wipe light also stolen it. He ignored pei optimal anxious inquiries, straight up stare millet. He was dumbfounded feel burst out laughing: "OriNorth Face Jacketsginally, I still is the world's largest idiocy." Chapter11 Days passed, and into the aunt condition ups and downs, sometimes can depend on the pillow said long words, but sometimes he sustained dreamless sleep all day. Millet everyday keep in the hospital with into aunt, unwittingly, summer is going to end. Pei optimal almost every day came to visit into aunt illness ward, his tender and thoughtful, careful, quickly and into the aunt become opf words do not talk about WangNianZhiJiao. As tNorth Face

nolderages 发表于:2010/12/8 11:15:31