• 最新链接
    暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

jrjvt8主页 >> 文章 >> jrjvt8 >> 浏览信息《the Icy Prism and do the quests》

jrjvt8 | 评论(0) | 阅读(1258)
    查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期五   晴天 
    主题 the Icy Prism and do the quests

there are only a few major methodswow gold to make some money in World of Warcraft. All that differs is how fast can you do them and for how long. The best way to farm WoW gold fast would be crafting. Of course you need to level up a gathering skill and a crafting skill. Once you have those at maximum level you will have a steady flow of money every day. And that’s not all, you can use your gathering skills whenever you go out to kill some mobs for some ingredients you need or when doing daily quests.
    This brings us to the second best way to jordansfarm WoW gold fast without needing any special skills. Daily quests, the simplicity of doing quests along with some fat rewards. In Northrend, the new area that came with the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, in a zone named Icecrown I used to do only six quests that got me 150 gold pieces every day. In addition to those I also made reputation with The Knights of the Ebon Blade. Not bad considering you get to gather some crafting materials aswell. Afterjewelry you do those a couple of times, you will know where they are and will be able to finish them very fast. So if you craft some special items which cost a lot, the type that you can only craft one per day, like the Icy Prism and do the quests, you will make atleast 500 gold pieces every day.
    If that isn’t enough, you can also try the authentic jerseysthird method to farm WoW gold fast. Manipulating the Auction House can bring you a very nice profit if you do some research first. What you do is watch which items are the most popular, buy them when they are cheapest and sell them when they are more expensive. Important items usually sell for less during the week and they sell for more during the weekend. If you keep track of the prices and figure out a pattern, you will be able toreplica sunglasses farm WoW gold fast using the Auction House. Just remember that this method can bring you lots of money but it can also take a lot of money. juicy couture pursesYou just have to play it safe and smart. I hope my methods will help anyone farm WoW gold fast, they have helped me when I needed it. I now use a WoW gold guide to make the money I need. It’s really cool having one because you learn all sorts of things about the economy of the game and use it for yourself. Just make sure you read some reviews before getting one as there are a lot of scams out there.
    jrjvt8 发表于:2010/7/30 10:57:54